We provide efficient ways for increasing the professional level for both individuals and organizations
We design and deliver instructor-led courses and training programs mainly in two forms:
- on-site training - unfortunately this type of activity is suspended until a viable solution to the pandemy is found
- online training - we can use any commercial available training platform at customer's choice
We cover all the activities connected to training: atendees evaluation, testing, mentoring & coaching.
Quality of Our Services
Our training services are highly appreciated because we pay a special attention to the quality
The continuous education is a key factor in becoming a top professional. Our services meet your need for quality and efficiency by delivering a high value through:
- extensive use of our practical expertise
- designing trainings with focus on hands on practice
- using a highly interactive style
- personalizing our training on attendees’ profile, background and proposed goals
- combining several activity types: testing, consulting, training, facilitating, coaching, mentoring
- focus on long-term retention of knowledge and skills
- using of our academic experience
Days of training
Days of training
Days of trainigs
What atendees are saying
Advanced C++ Programming, June 2020
Everything was great. The exercises were hard enough to make you apply the methods taught by the instructor and also easy to understand once a solution was presented by another participant. The instructor always made sure that we understood the topics presented before moving to other topics
Design Patterns, July 2020
It is very good that practice examples are from real world, concrete examples and facts, not only abstract info.
Python: User Defined Types, April 2020
I have really enjoyed the training platform, very easy to use and very intuitive. The trainer did a great job making this online training clearly presented and well structured.
Callables in Python, April 2020
That the theory was exemplified by doing practical execises. Good info and explanations.
Decorators in Python, May 2020
The information was clear, examples shown by the trainer were explanatory. Very good course.
Advanced Python, December 2020
It was a great experience for me. I learned many useful and new things that I will apply on the projects. All the topics were good explained and the exercises were very helpful.
Advanced C++, January 2021
It was a very good experience. I managed to improve my C++ skills and learn things that I never heard before about C++.
Design Patterns, April 2021
A very interesting and well presented course that covered a lot of topics I wanted to learn about. It was explained in an way that was both clear and easy to understand. Feedback throughout the course was always welcome and it provided just a bit more interesting knowledge. The peer-programming approach for some of the design patterns was informative.